Read more about our STB middleware
Iris STB middleware operating system stack for selected System-on-a-chip (SOC) platforms allows operators to get to market fast with a managed hybrid STB solution.
Iris Middleware is a suite of modular enterprise components that can be used to build out a vast range of operator-ready solutions.
As well as middleware for traditional STBs, we provide CastOS for HDMI dongle devices. CastOS is a middleware solution for HDMI dongles that is specifically tailored for these devices and the use cases that they provide, such as casting and control from smartphones and tablets.
Regardless of your business requirements and technology strategy, the Iris middleware platform is flexible enough to meet most operator’s needs when it comes to deploying and managing hybrid, IPTV and OTT services on managed devices.
Notable features are:
- Hardware Abstraction Layer for interaction with silicon components
- Core browser engine with support for HTML5 and advanced media playback
- Hardware optimization
- Microsoft Playready and Verimatrix DRM support
- MSE and EME support
- Diagnostics and Monitoring features
- Interactive TV support
- 2D and 3D graphics support