Download our brochure here
Iris Server provides a client management and back office integration ecosystem that is at the heart of any operator’s multiscreen and monetization strategy.
An enterprise server system with a modular API driven message bus architecture, Iris Server brings together subscriber management, third party billing, recommendations and DRM systems with ease, providing client devices with a single point of access. An impressive range of functions has been designed to add value and flexibility to any operator’s entertainment ecosystem.
Iris Server supports on-premise, appliance or cloud hosted deployments for a low initial investment and the ability to grow as the client numbers grow. Multi-operator support is provided to allow for multi-vendor deployments from a single installation, each with their own protected set of data and devices.
- Subscriber and Device Management
- DRM and entitlement Management
- Content Management
- EPG and VOD metadata management
- Media Platform integration
- Flexible API for developing turnkey client applications
- Supports Linear TV, VOD and APPS
- Allows operators to build targeted advertising campaigns
- OSS/BSS Integration
- Built on Open Standards