Superior documentation for the Engineering and Construction Sector
- Faster and more complete than current 3D laser scanning methods on the market.
- We capture high-resolution 2D photography and 3D data from job sites and automatically stitch them into a complete, immersive 3D model of a real-world job site.
- Replace thousands of photos with a simple, realistic 3D building model. Communicate current conditions, expedite decision making, and use for complete construction documentation.
Superior construction documentation throughout the process.
- We can consolidate all your existing project documents into a few models that you can easily annotate and share. Create real-world architectural, structural, and MEP designs — then keep great records before you start a project.
- When the project is complete, simply turn over your collection of 3D Spaces to the facility as part of your turnover package. They’ll continue to use it for long-term management and maintenance and it can also feed into their training programmes.
- Get stakeholders on the same page and give them the detail they need. Tag complicated areas with more information, such as MEP details beneath drywall. Highlight what’s most important with an immersive guided tour.
- Get the point cloud that accurately details current conditions and then export it to Revit to compare with the original design.
Digisoft worked with The National Institute for Bioprocessing Research and Training to capture a 3D representations their high tech facilities. They wanted to showcase their purpose-built, multi-functional building which replicates the most modern industrial bioprocessing facility to prospective clients. These facilities are all operated in a realistic GMP simulated, operational manufacturing environment